Why You Don't Need Dairy Guide
The must-have guide for anyone who is, or wants to be, dairy-free.
- Why drinking cow’s milk is bad for us and our children
- How cow's milk may increase the risk of breast cancer, prostate cancer and bowel cancer
- The latest science on how dairy is linked to heart disease, diabetes, obesity and acne
- Cow's milk’s got the lot – growth hormones, oestrogen, saturated fat and pus (yes, pus)
- The suffering of dairy cows and goats – and how it affects our health
- The beautiful stories of rescued cows
- Why those who drink the least milk have the strongest bones
- Easy sources for plenty of calcium
- Colourful calcium chart
- What to eat for good health
All you need to know about dairy - and why you’re better off without it.
Number of Pages
Viva!’s fight is a fight for life – for animals and ourselves. Through effective campaigning, we take the brutal reality of intensive farming to the people who can effect the most change: consumers. Our wide-ranging campaigns promote veganism as the best way to save animals from suffering, protect the environment, improve health and help those in developing countries.
We have cleared most shelves of so-called ‘exotic meats’; our campaign against factory farming of pigs, turkeys and ducks aw deaths dive; we are closer than ever to a foie-gras free Britain and meat and dairy consumption are down in the UK thanks to Viva! and you. Viva! is a registered charity (1037486).